Senior Solutions Architect
This position is responsible for being the lead business analyst and consultant for new existing customer implementations of the iMIS20 Engagement Management System (EMS) for professional and trade associations throughout the United States. This individual will lead the discovery/requirements phase of customer projects, lead the effort for tailoring the system to meet those requirements, and working with the project team to deliver successful and creative solutions.
Why this is a great position? The person who fills this role will become a leader at Ascension and be heavily relied on by our customers. As a work-from-home position, this role will be integral to maintaining a high-functioning team with others working from home. We focus on being highly productive and efficient and are looking for individuals who enjoy being self-managed and thrive in an environment of flexible hours. We are committed to the success and needs of our customers and schedule our activities to support their critical needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct Discovery/Requirements meeting with customers and document those requirements
- Flowcharting Business Processes
- Identify inefficiencies in business processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Leading and assisting with the implementation of the iMIS software, both for staff and their constituents through the customers website
- Delivering solutions on time and on budget
- Delivering solutions that result in customer references
- Application and unit testing, including assisting with building test plans
- Creating technical and user documentation
- Assist with estimating development budgets and timelines
Applicants must possess and demonstrate the following key behaviors and traits:
- Prior experience in a leadership position at a mid to large size professional or trade association and/or prior experience working with iMIS or other association management system in a similar role is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Detail oriented
- Ability to be efficient and highly productive
- Excellent communications skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.